Sunday, April 18, 2021
Cottage Garden
15x22 watercolor on 140 lb cold press Saunders paper, an imaginary garden scene with its varied shadows and secrets. I first painted this in 2002 in a wet in wet manner so here it is again just in time for spring planting. It has shutters, picket fence, and hanging baskets, all that anyone needs.
COPYRIGHT 2021 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment