Monday, January 3, 2022
Brick Building with Lamp
8x4 mixed media using STA Lictin 0.3 pen sketch of an old fashioned metal street lamp on the side of a brick building done last month. I went over the sketch with watercolor and parts of the background show that are acrylic dabs and marks. These type papers are wc 140 lb cold press that go under smaller works then later I use them as abstract backgrounds.
COPYRIGHT 2022 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment