Monday, August 14, 2023
Multicolored Forest
8x6 mixed media using acrylic inks and oil pastels on Masters Touch 140 lb wc paper done over the past weekend, experimenting with colors and different media together. In this imaginary tree landscape I've scattered vibrant and bold color throughout using an old credit card.
COPYRIGHT 2023 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
The colorful aspens are fun paintings. Almost abstract in design. I like them.
Post a Comment