Monday, October 30, 2023
Monster Man ~ Happy Halloween
9x6 acrylics and ink on paper done recently for a WetCanvas acrylics challenge of making up your own monster. The bald man was partially visible on shower tile wall so I added horns and clothing to finish the scary fellow. Just in time for Halloween.
COPYRIGHT 2023 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment