Tuesday, February 20, 2024
Snow Bunny #sktchy #30faces30days ~ Day 30
11x8.5 ink in sketchbook done on January 30 the last day for #Sktchy and their new #30faces30days. I have not posted all the portraits created last month but might sometime. But did enjoy this snow bunny image with the woman's knit toboggan all but covering her eyes. Micron 01 and STA 0.3 pens used.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
This made me smile. Love the very dark shadow.
Post a Comment