Tuesday, April 16, 2024
Club Heads
15x11 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper done last week, a golf still life of club heads in a bag. I painted a similar one years ago using personal clubs and bag. With this painting I've added a driver or two more, a putter, and a background golf course and trees.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment