Tuesday, April 30, 2024
Rusty Milk Cans
12x9 alcohol based markers by Caliart on Masters Touch marker 46 lb paper over Fude Tombow brush pen sketch, done over the past weekend. For another WetCanvas challenge these milk cans have been painted before in watercolor by me. Lots of nostalgia in the photo ref on the WetCanvas site.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
I remember these cans. Lovely painting. I'm smiling.
Post a Comment