Sunday, May 11, 2025
Mother Nature
11x8.5 ink and watercolor using White Nights paints and an STA 0.8 pen on Strathmore 90 lb art journal for mixed media. This was done last week and is another neurographic. With this I included an imaginary woman's face and then looked for leaves if she was Mother Nature.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment