Tuesday, July 22, 2025
Great Horned Owl Pose
8x6 watercolors with black marker on handmade rough 140 lb paper done week before last from one of many owl ref photos. I put this one in the July Animal Wildlife forum on WetCanvas. I've used White Nights paints along with the watersoluble marker by Crayola.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment