Friday, July 11, 2025
Sliced Bell Pepper
8.25x9 mixed media in sketchbook done last month for an online painting exercise I hosted. The sliced bell pepper was too interesting to not take a photo of it for artists to use. Sketched with Micron 01 pen, I followed with watercolor then Montana acrylic markers.
COPYRIGHT 2025 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment