Wednesday, January 28, 2026
Cosmos Petals
8x6 watercolor/ink on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper done first week of the month. I used White Nights paints and Winsor Newton 0.1 black fine liner pen in this loose floral. For a series on cosmos flowers I'm sketching them from a faux bouquet in a vase.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
This is beautiful. Hope you are doing well in these cold spells. All OK here.
Post a Comment