Thursday, January 8, 2026
Fly Agaric Mushroom
6x6 watercolor/ink on 80 lb sketchbook page done in November as part of WetCanvas.com online challenge. I really liked this poisonous but colorful mushroom and have painted them before. I've used Winsor Newton sepia 0.3 fineliner pen along with White Nights paints.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2025
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment