Monday, January 26, 2026
Southwest Style
9x5.5 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper painted today, a southwestern style adobe house landscape, complete with clay pots of cactus and yucca. In this imaginary scene I've tried to indicate the hot climate and carefree lifestyle of the area. From the red tile roof to stucco walls one can imagine living here in the desert.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment