Monday, October 5, 2026
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a host will upload images and participants have only 2 hours to select, draw, and paint their choice. Mike Beckett had some great pictures and I chose this pub scene from Canada where he lives; my time was 1.5 hours. I've rearranged some of the photo elements such as a back table and chairs, then added a chair back behind the food. I used a Lamy Safari pen with Noodler's grey ink.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
No comments:
Post a Comment