8.75 x 5.75 watercolor pet portrait on Strathmore 140 lb cold press paper; Daniel Smith paints, a daily painting completed this afternoon. This weekend I shot lots of photos of my cats in windows backlit by the morning sun. No masking was used to highlight white hair or whiskers.
Wednesday, September 5, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
This is what I call a cat with attitude!! An adorable painting :0)
Post a Comment