Thursday, April 14, 2016

WIP - Apple Buckets

15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press paper begun yesterday.  So almost done, just need foreground shadows over the grass and it is such a pretty yellow-green I hate to ruin it as shadows are not my strong suit.  The buckets were brightly colored in the photo ref but here I have changed them to rusty metal.  When this work in progress is finished I will post it on WetCanvas in the All Media Art Events forum in the current or just last Saturday's weekend drawing event.  The view here is at the 2 hour mark, where artists are asked to stop and document their progress.  Stay tuned.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.

No comments:

Dry Desert Icons

30x22 watercolor on Kilimanjaro 140 lb cold press paper painted earlier in the month. I have painted this southwest landscape mission more ...