18x18 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press block, painted today in about 2 hours for Easter and Spring! Da Vinci, Daniel Smith, and American Journey paints.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
5 comments:
Wow! Kay, when I saw the thumbnail of this come up on my blog list, I thought it was a photo. When I saw the larger image, I thought what a really lovely painting.
Me too Kay, I was wowed at the thumbnail and had to come in for a closer look! Beautiful.
Thanks Nita and Guy! I wasn't trying to be photorealistic at all.
Just gorgeous...can white be any "whiter"?
A beautiful painting, soft and flowing!
Post a Comment