It is finally finished and was a long process for me, 22x15 in size, and was worth the step by step. I hope the viewers enjoyed watching this work in progress as much as I did.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
4 comments:
Beautiful! I love it!
Hi Kay, I found your blog while visiting Wet Canvas. This is a really nice piece. Wonderful colors and light. I am placing a link from your blog on mine.
Thanks Nita and Lorraine!
Very good approach of painting cool shadows and warm lights shining through Kay! Love these flowers and the composition.
Great art work.
Thank you,
Irina
Post a Comment