With this view I've provided you can see a detail of the variegated markings on top blue and white flowers. There's a mix of blues, magenta and violets within their coloration. Paints are Manganese blue, UB, Cobalt, and quinacridone magenta. I'm almost done with the painting. Thursday, April 7, 2011
Morning Glories Top Flowers Detail WIP
With this view I've provided you can see a detail of the variegated markings on top blue and white flowers. There's a mix of blues, magenta and violets within their coloration. Paints are Manganese blue, UB, Cobalt, and quinacridone magenta. I'm almost done with the painting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
1 comment:
Beautiful, Kay:) Love all of those colors in the whites!
Post a Comment