20x22 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper of two pigs in love, getting ready for Valentine's Day this next Thursday. For this one, I put stretched cotton gauze down over wet paint, then touched the edges with various blues and purples. When dry those were picked up and it left the tiny marks. There are pig shapes in the background and a few hearts. See if you can find them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Love this, Kay! Very unique and colourful.
You are so inventive and creative! I love this.
Post a Comment