Saturday, April 27, 2013
Horseback Warrior
5.5x8 ink drawing on Strathmore Visual Journal mixed media, of metal Indian sculpture, with watercolor added. I tried to post this yesterday after painting it but neither laptop nor Internet would cooperate. I featured this 1 hour southwest art on the current weekend drawing event on WetCanvas hosted by Valri Ary. Image is copyright 2013 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Beautiful artwork, Kay.
Lost in admiration at your creativity.
Post a Comment