22x15 watercolor demo of a pale pink hibiscus flower, done today for my monthly workshop. Support used was Daler Rowney Langton Prestige 140 lb cold press paper with mostly Daniel Smith paints.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay Smith.
Saturday, July 20, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

5 comments:
This is so rich and beautiful.
This is really beautiful with great contrast in the shadows which pops those pale pi k cord. I also love that you zoomed in on this flower to give us a micro view.
Between blogger, the iPhone app, and my typing, I don't know what my comment was supposed to say. I do love this painting though.
A very beautiful painting,thank you for sharing .
Thanks all of you!
Post a Comment