6x6 watercolor and ink (Pigma Micron 01) on Masters paper, painted yesterday of our old cat Bootsie who is no longer amongst us. He was on the hunt in this scene, maybe chasing grasshoppers or moths, who knows? It is a cat's world so anything goes.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2013 Kay Smith
Friday, August 16, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

1 comment:
I really like this one!
Post a Comment