Image COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Friday, February 21, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
Superbe peinture!
Have a nice week-end !
Cath.
Lovely piece
Great market scene. I find it so challenging to capture that lovely feeling. Great job.
Thanks Cath, Helen, and Anita. I love to see these happy scenes and to paint them is a real challenge.
Post a Comment