15x22 watercolor on 140 lb Saunders paper, done several years ago of my tuxedo kitty Chili reading Garfield comics and drinking coffee, his morning ritual for the 10 years we were together. With this composition, I've put him in imaginary clothes; note the fish tie.
This image is SOLD.
Image COPYRIGHT 2014 Kay Smith.
Saturday, February 1, 2014
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment