4x5.5 watercolor and ink line (Micron 01) on paper, a Southern Living magazine travel card insert. Luckily my magazine came early so I was able to grab the annoying paper cards and busily plan which kitties to feature on the Facebook cat challenge along with WetCanvas! This fellow is Hungry Jack, another rescue from a few years ago, who sat under the street lamp across from our front door. He was hunting bugs to eat as he was starving; very tame and loveable, he was either lost or was tossed out. One of our employee's cats had to be put down so was able to find him a home within a few months. I loved Jack as he found a baby snake in my kitchen and caught it. God bless cats!
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Monday, February 23, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment