15x11 watercolor on Canson paper, brush only, done this afternoon in a timed exercise on WetCanvas. This detail of hanging flowering plants is courtesy Lauren, host for current Weekend Drawing Event. I spent 1 hour and 5 minutes on it. I like the flowers' softness contrasted with rough old wood wall texture.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment