4x6 watercolor and ink with Micron 01 pen on a magazine insert card from my latest issue of Cloth Paper Scissors done today. This longhaired grey kitty is not happy so I have named this Sourpuss and painted around him in lemon yellow. This will go in Facebook's 30 Cats in 30 Days challenge currently in progress for February.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
As the saying goes-you could sing a phone book-well you could paint one:)
Post a Comment