12x9 watercolor (brush only) painted yesterday as a still life complete with limes and kosher salt on Canson 140 lb cold press paper.
This imaginary scene could be any table top or bar anywhere. I'm having to limit sodium intake so the first thing I wanted to paint was salt. I love salt.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Wednesday, April 1, 2015
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment