5x7.5 watercolor, colored pencils, and ink line on Moleskine sketchbook done last week. Featured on WetCanvas this was a timed exercise with the Weekend Drawing Event. Participants have 2 hours to select one of 16 images the person hosting has posted and paint or draw. Although I have my own iguana photos from one of our Central America trips, this fancy green lizard was too neon to pass up and I admired the reptile's patterned tail.
Image is COPYRIGHT 2015 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment