4x6 alcohol inks by Pinata on glossy professional photo paper done yesterday during the art class I teach. Colors used were ginger, tangerine, yellow, and green.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
I really love this Kay! Gorgeous!
Thank you Sheila! It was fun!
Post a Comment