15x19.5 watercolor on Arches 140 lb cold press paper painted wet in wet from a photograph I took here in town. This was next door to my framer and they had just put their laundry out to dry on a hot day. I used a 1" flat brush and Daniel Smith paints.
COPYRIGHT 2018 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Farmland Clouds
9x5.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press done last part of September while on a trip to the mountains. In thi...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment