5.5x8.5 watercolor over pencil sketch in Masters sketchbook done yesterday; ref courtesy Miniature forum on WetCanvas (reference image library). I loved the cool blues in the cup, the powdered sugar sweets and the crocheted doily.
COPYRIGHT 2020 Kay Smith
Tuesday, February 4, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
This is so beautiful. I do love blue in paintings. Nice, nice.
It must be nice to take a break from the portraits. You did well with the challenge. Applause.
Thank you, Jo! Yes, it is nice to have a change.
Post a Comment