18x18 watercolor on Canson 140 lb cold press block painted in about 2 hours. I used DaVinci, Daniel Smith, and
American Journey paints and it is SOLD. It is my favorite floral daffodil painting and I'm glad another artist owns it.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Caballero and Cactus
5.5x8.5 watercolor using White Nights paints on 80 lb sketchbook paper done the third week of September while on a trip. Another southweste...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
This is beautiful!
Thanks Angel!
Post a Comment