Wednesday, August 2, 2023
Young Yanni
9x6 mixed media on Fabriano 140 lb hot press paper done last week as part of #sktchy #MakeYourMark class taught by Joan Martin of South Africa. I used black India ink, acrylic inks, and some white ink with this exercise. I did not have watersoluble ink so could not complete the look using live leaves dipped in bleach and applied for a botanical background.
COPYRIGHT 2023 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Zoo Elephants
9x12 watercolor with walnut ink on Canson 140 lb cold press paper; other colors used were raw umber and Payne's grey. Sketch done with...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment