Tuesday, August 1, 2023
Sunflower Synergy
8x8 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper by Masters Touch done last week of one of my many sunflower refs. With this one I have tried to focus on its relationship with the sun, the reason for its existence. Look closely to see some sunflower seeds poking up in the center.
COPYRIGHT 2023 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Beer and Onion Rings
5.5x8 watercolor and ink on Strathmore Visual Journal for mixed media featured on a past WetCanvas Weekend Drawing Event. In this event, a...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
I think you show the strength of the sunflower. Beautiful.
Post a Comment