Wednesday, September 18, 2024
September Hay Bales
5.5x8 ink using black Tombow brush pen in new junk journal done over the past weekend for an online challenge; ref courtesy Deborah. I sketched hay bales with ink over partially gessoed page in the old book. When that was done I used a #1 rigger/script liner brush to blend edges with water.
COPYRIGHT 2024 Kay Smith
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Coffee Grinder & Pear
7x5.5 watercolor over ink line with Micron 0.3 pen. The ink sketch was done for a previous #InkTober for the prompt word 'ancient'...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
Looks like fun with the hay bales. Almost as much fun as the barns. :-)
Post a Comment