Wednesday, September 9, 2026
Cigarette Cowboy
10x8 watercolor using White Nights paints on Canson 117 lb cold press paper. Done the last week of August while on a trip, I used a movie still of Lee Van Cleef. This doesn't resemble him much but it was a challenge to his face and hat. Usually he played an outlaw and I was mesmerized by his eyes.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith 2026
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment