22x15 watercolor done a few years ago. Yesterday I saw a similar clay pitcher of sunflowers in an antique store. This simple still life scene has been SOLD.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Shell Collection
7.5x5 watercolor and ink (Micron 01 pen) on Moleskine for watercolor sketchbook. A collection of various shells gathered from different co...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
4 comments:
Beautiful, Kay...nobody is better than you with yellows and golds!
Now this one sings. Carole
Thanks Mollie and Carole! This is the one that Rose bought.
I have a feeling Kay that these beautiful sunflowers have a great tea party right now. So colorful and they are all laughing and telling stories. Very alive piece of art. Thank you,
Irina
Post a Comment