Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Old Rusted GMC Truck
11x15 watercolor based on an earlier version of an old Jimmy, also sold, with this one a bit more green. Foliage is layered and I used neg...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

4 comments:
Love the expression on this cat's face.:)
Thanks Billie. I'm going to look for the first version photo, scan it, and post so we can see the differences. It sold, so I can't take a digital.
This is so quirky! Love the colours and that bright flower pot! Cute cat too :0)
This is so cute, Kay! Only a cat could sleep with a cement block for a pillow. LOL
Post a Comment