11x8.5 watercolor drawn today from an ink sketch I did this morning at 5:30; this is on Italia 140 lb cold press paper with Daniel Smith and Grumbacher paints. I worked from a black and white composite photo so all colors are imaginary. For some reason the guy ended up resembling Lionel Richie. At any rate, it's the last in my Valentine heart series. Thanks to the guest artists who participated in the fun! Have a happy heart day!
Thursday, February 14, 2013
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thunder Rolling In
6x6 watercolor using Daniel Smith paints in Master's Touch sketchbook, another in my imaginary skies series. With very little time to p...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

2 comments:
Beautiful Kay. You've really captured the spontaneity.
Thank you for the opportunity to post on your Blog.
What a lovely one to end on. I have loved seeing the different heart paintings, and thank you for including mine.
Post a Comment