Friday, March 8, 2013
Footlong Hotdog
Here is my footlong hotdog, complete with jalapenos, red and white onions, slaw, pickles, tomatoes, red bell pepper, cilantro, celery, and mustard on poppyseed buns, all made up! It's watercolor 6.5x11 on Italia 140 lb cold press paper, drawn with Pigma Micron 01 pen, and painted with Daniel Smith paints today. Now I'm hungry for a Sonic Chicago dog...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

2 comments:
Too cute Kay.
Cute! Now I'm hungry for a Chicago dog also.
Post a Comment