Thursday, March 7, 2013
Buenos Aires cityscape
11x8 watercolor cityscape, an online lesson I finished tonight taught by Fernando Pena, an awesome painter and good friend. With loose washes on wet paper, a town scene and its people quickly came together from his ref photo. Now it is time to post it for him to see. It was sooooo hard not to put in all the detail I love. See Fernando's youtube videos HERE.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Locked and Loaded Cowboy
15x11 watercolor on Canson 140 lb CP done week before last, another in my western series. This is from a movie still of Clint Eastwood and ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

4 comments:
I LOVE this painting, Kay. It's beautiful! All you work is great, but I really like this looser style -- keep it up.
Kay, This is really great. Love the loose work you do it has such personality. The colors are beautiful.
That's a HUMDINGER!!
Post a Comment