15x22 gouache on hot press paper 140 lb, an exercise in painting female figures with all their heads on the same plane. This was using only one model so I've made them all different as far as dress and hairstyles.
Image COPYRIGHT 2016 Kay Smith.
Sunday, May 22, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
White Stallion Horse
8x6 watercolors done last week using Daniel Smith paints on handmade rough 140 lb cold press paper. With this white horse I've used im...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...

No comments:
Post a Comment