5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Bienfang for mixed media sketchbook done today. Our WetCanvas challenge was to select an image and do a contour line drawing of it then paint it all within 2 hours. I accomplished the goal in 1 hour/10 minutes.
Staedtler 0.3 pigment liner pen, an ink contour line and some blind contour line of Sarah, the bulldog.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Friday, April 28, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Mocking Bird Auto
11x15 watercolor on Fabriano Artistico 140 lb rough and Daniel Smith paints done first of September. I had not painted this deserted old bu...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...


No comments:
Post a Comment