5x7 ink sketch on Bristol cropped at that size on a 9x12 sheet. Tombow black brush pen was used to put in darks first followed by a rigger brush dipped in water to make the grey areas; white is the white of the paper. I loved the long cast shadows the cattle made in my original photograph.
Image COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lowering Rainclouds
6x6 watercolor on 80 lb Master's Touch sketchbook paper done this past Monday, another imaginary rainstorm landscape scene in a square ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

1 comment:
I'm amazed at how you can paint anything! Love this!
Post a Comment