6x9 acrylics on Canson 140 lb cold press paper painted yesterday as part of exploration of acrylics used as watercolor. Painted wet on dry, this bird was sketched previously but not painted. I used a #14 round. When dry, splatters were put on over the background. I'll use the sketch again to do another version.
COPYRIGHT 2017 Kay Smith Email: 1971ks@att.net to purchase via PayPal Cost : $110
Sunday, October 29, 2017
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...

No comments:
Post a Comment