15x11 watercolor on 140 lb cold press paper depicting our USA flag flying in a gentle mountain breeze.
I took the reference photo at Alto Lakes, New Mexico at the Century 21
office. With a large pot of red geraniums this was painted 10 years ago. No matter what name is used to describe it, Old Glory, Stars & Stripes, the Red, White & Blue, the American flag still proudly waves over this land.
COPYRIGHT Kay Smith
Sunday, June 14, 2020
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hot August Sunflower
10x8 watercolor and inks on Fabriano Bristol 100 lb paper done last week. Using one of my older sunflower photos that's been painted m...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
8.5x5.5 mixed media on sketchbook 80 lb paper done about a week ago. I used wax crayons to sketch Santa then filled in colors with watercol...

1 comment:
I like the peonies and the dragonfly but the Flag is my favorite. So proud of our Flag. Thanks for sharing.
Post a Comment