11x15 inches watercolor of several mischievous mice eating cheese and talking trash amongst themselves, maybe even planning to take over somebody's kitchen. I love these little devils drawn from tiny figurines.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Pale Yellow Sunflower
5.5x8.5 watercolor and ink on Canson 117 lb using White Nights paints and Grabie 005 pen. This simple floral was done while on a trip in la...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
3 comments:
I love this, Kay. Cute little "devils" and they're sorta smiling. They probably are thrilled with the rat cheese. Your colors are wonderful..as usual.
This is so cute Kay! I have seen real live little devils with the SAME attitude!
I love this, Kay! I wish I were half as prolific as you are.
Post a Comment