24x9 inches, watercolor on Strathmore 140 lb paper, Daniel Smith paints, completed yesterday during a timed exercise on a weekend drawing event with WetCanvas.com It is definitely time for seeing red and peppermint hued amaryllis for Christmastime!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
October Snowy Owl
8x5.5 watercolor on Strathmore Visual Journey for watercolor done Sunday this week while on a trip, a snowy owl against an abstract nature ...
-
12x4.75 watercolor and ink on old ledger paper done a few days ago. I drew the bird with a black Tombow brush pen then added watercolor, ...
-
20x16 torn paper collage on wrapped canvas started yesterday (see the first phase posted below) then finished up today. Using various hea...
-
15x11 watercolor of a very large strawberry painted twice on separate 140 lb cold press Kilimanjaro paper, then cut one into horizontal st...
4 comments:
Kay - I love the amarylis. I have several large plants here at home. I left one outside to see if it would survive the winter.
Wonderful painting. Love your composition. In fact I love all your paintings. Jan
http://jans-art-blog.blogspot.com/
Thank you Carol and Jan!
Very pretty, Kay! I love your paintings with windows in them.
Post a Comment